Survey Says...We’ve Got the Most Livable Places in PA!
In a recent ranking published in the Norristown Patch, Centre County locations dominated the 100 Best Places to Live in Pennsylvania. College Township secured the top spot on the list, with Ferguson, Harris, and Patton Townships placing at 3, 9, and 11 respectively.
It comes as no surprise to us that College Township was awarded an “A+” grade for high home values, average rent, low unemployment, and a highly educated population. In addition to earning PA’s gold medal, College Township placed 7th nationally on Niche’s 2016 Best Places to Live in America list. That’s some high praise!
The “livability” ratings were formulated by Niche using criteria like cost of living, quality of schools, diversity, housing, amenities, commute time, crime ratings, health, fitness, and recreation.
Read more and see the full list here, and be sure to tell us why you love living in Happy Valley!
- Recent TechCelerator Graduate Develops Technology to Improve Virus Detection
- People's Choice Bring their Hometown Feel to Festival Week
- Penn State Ranked No. 13 In Top College Town List
- Penn State Embraces New Approach to Entrepreneurship Student Initiatives Represent Tectonic Shift
- Six Reasons Happy Valley is a Start-up/Relocation Dream Spot