Alumni Weekend at Arts Festival 50th Celebration!
Register here. For $35 for Alumni Association members (and $60 for nonmembers), you'll get:
- Parking in The Nittany Lion Inn Deck;
- Alumni Association tote bag;
- Berkey Creamery social on Saturday afternoon;
- Arts Festival button;
- Swimming at McCoy Natatorium and outside pool area;
- Movie night in the West Hall dorms;
- Bus tour of University Park campus;
- Ice skating at Pegula Ice Arena;
- Old Main Bell Tower tour;
- Commemorative photo;
- Behind-the-scenes tour of Arts Festival.
Want an even more on-campus experience? It's available! Lodging is also available in the West Hall dorms, located near The Nittany Lion Inn, the Lion Shrine, the Hintz Family Alumni Center, downtown and many Arts Festival booths. Click here for complete pricing, an agenda and registration.
Arts Festival Alumni Weekend will also be one of the stops for the Arts Festival’s passport-style poster contest, which will celebrate the event’s posters during the 50th anniversary celebration.
For questions, call 800-548-LION (5466), option 4, or email email@example.com.