It's almost time for the 52nd annual Festival of the Arts. From July 12-15, downtown State College will transform back into the festival that features some of our favorite...
Homecoming 2017: Your bucket list
The “Official” Homecoming Bucket List
(Editor’s note: Here are some suggestions for those of you headed back to Happy Valley for Homecoming):
- Visit your old dorm
- Take an updated photo at the Lion Shrine
- Enjoy some ice cream at the Student-Alumni Ice Cream Social at the Hintz Alumni Center
- Sit on Old Main Lawn
- Watch the Homecoming parade
- Take a walk down Beaver and College Avenues to see what’s new (and what’s stayed the same!)
- Eat dinner at your favorite State College restaurant
- Get a drink at your favorite downtown bar
- Tailgate at Beaver Stadium
- Enter the Homecoming Tailgate Competition
- Start a “We Are” chant
- Watch the Nittany Lions (7-2) take on Rutgers (4-5) in the Homecoming game
- Grab ice cream at the Berkey Creamery
- See the fall scenery at the Arboretum
- Get some grilled stickies to take home
Did we miss something? Let us know on social media (@happyvalleypsu).
Since 1931, The Nittany Lion Inn has defined Penn State luxury. It pairs nostalgia with world‑class amenities and dining to create a...
The Center for the Performing Arts at Penn State has finalized its 2018–19 performance schedule, and it’s packed with acclaimed Broadway hits, performances from dance troupes with a message,...
Summer is meant to be spent outside. So, after a long day at work, why not meet up with friends for a drink or gather the family for a meal under the sun? Luckily, Happy Valley boasts a vast...
Summer is just around the corner, so make sure to work plenty of outside time into your plans! Here are a few of our favorite spots for fun in the sun in Happy Valley’s beautiful great outdoors....