“The Tree that visited New York City for the holidays”, a short film released last November by Blue White Media, has been nominated for an Emmy Award and has received the prestigious Silver Telly...
Homecoming 2017: Your bucket list
The “Official” Homecoming Bucket List
(Editor’s note: Here are some suggestions for those of you headed back to Happy Valley for Homecoming):
- Visit your old dorm
- Take an updated photo at the Lion Shrine
- Enjoy some ice cream at the Student-Alumni Ice Cream Social at the Hintz Alumni Center
- Sit on Old Main Lawn
- Watch the Homecoming parade
- Take a walk down Beaver and College Avenues to see what’s new (and what’s stayed the same!)
- Eat dinner at your favorite State College restaurant
- Get a drink at your favorite downtown bar
- Tailgate at Beaver Stadium
- Enter the Homecoming Tailgate Competition
- Start a “We Are” chant
- Watch the Nittany Lions (7-2) take on Rutgers (4-5) in the Homecoming game
- Grab ice cream at the Berkey Creamery
- See the fall scenery at the Arboretum
- Get some grilled stickies to take home
Did we miss something? Let us know on social media (@happyvalleypsu).
Ah, the clichés are all finally out. “Fall in love.” “Pumpkin spice and everything nice,” “Fall for these deals”—you get the idea.
Nonetheless, the season of changing leaves, funky scarves...
Don’t you feel like construction and roadwork is happening everywhere these days? It feels as though not a day goes by without passing by a construction site or crew working on the side of the...
The Penn Stater’s home in Innovation Park makes it the perfect location for a business lunch (none of the hassle of downtown traffic or parking garages), slow Sunday brunches or a celebratory...