Spring on the Susquehanna Wine Trail: Sample at Fifteen Local Wineries and You Could Win Big!
A Ticket to Good Taste and Adventure will be celebrated during the entire month of March 2016 however some wineries will be offering food pairings and or music during most weekends.
All member wineries will be closed Easter Sunday, March 27, 2016.
This March take a trip through the Susquehanna Heartland and visit on of the 15 wineries awaiting you there:
- Armstrong Valley Vineyards & Winery in Halifax
- Benigna's Creek in Klingerstown
- Broad Mountain Vineyard in Elizabethville
- Brookmere Winery & Vineyard Inn in Belleville
- Buddy Boy Winery & Vineyard in Duncannon
- Fero Vineyards & Winery in Lewisburg
- Happy Valley Vineyard & Winery in State College
- Juniata Valley Winery in Mifflin
- Mount Nittany Vineyard and Winery in Centre Hall
- Olivero's Vineyard, McAlisterville, PA
- Red Shale Ridge Vineyards in Hegins
- Seven Mountains Wine Cellars in Spring Mills near Potter's Mills
- Shade Mountain Winery in Middleburg
- Spyglass Ridge Winery in Sunbury
- The Winery at Hunters Valley, Liverpool
For more information, click here.