“The Tree that visited New York City for the holidays”, a short film released last November by Blue White Media, has been nominated for an Emmy Award and has received the prestigious Silver Telly...
Spring on the Susquehanna Wine Trail: Sample at Fifteen Local Wineries and You Could Win Big!
This month, greet spring with award-winning wines! Join the Susquehanna Wine Trail for $25.
Each ticket includes 10% off wine purchases at participating wineries along with a complimentary souvenir SHWT wine glass. Tickets are available at each of the participating wineries, or can be purchased online at Brown Paper Tickets at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2480448
Once you have had your ticket stamped by all 15 wineries, you are entered into a drawing for three grand prizes as follows:
Grand Prize 1st Place – travel voucher for two for $5,000
Grand Prize 2nd Place – travel voucher for $2,500
Grand Prize 3rd Place – travel voucher for $1,000
Tickets stamped by 10 wineries will be entered for 15 fourth place prizes: a mixed case of wine from various member wineries.
A Ticket to Good Taste and Adventure will be celebrated during the entire month of March 2016 however some wineries will be offering food pairings and or music during most weekends.
All member wineries will be closed Easter Sunday, March 27, 2016.
This March take a trip through the Susquehanna Heartland and visit on of the 15 wineries awaiting you there:
- Armstrong Valley Vineyards & Winery in Halifax
- Benigna's Creek in Klingerstown
- Broad Mountain Vineyard in Elizabethville
- Brookmere Winery & Vineyard Inn in Belleville
- Buddy Boy Winery & Vineyard in Duncannon
- Fero Vineyards & Winery in Lewisburg
- Happy Valley Vineyard & Winery in State College
- Juniata Valley Winery in Mifflin
- Mount Nittany Vineyard and Winery in Centre Hall
- Olivero's Vineyard, McAlisterville, PA
- Red Shale Ridge Vineyards in Hegins
- Seven Mountains Wine Cellars in Spring Mills near Potter's Mills
- Shade Mountain Winery in Middleburg
- Spyglass Ridge Winery in Sunbury
- The Winery at Hunters Valley, Liverpool
For more information, click here.
Ah, the clichés are all finally out. “Fall in love.” “Pumpkin spice and everything nice,” “Fall for these deals”—you get the idea.
Nonetheless, the season of changing leaves, funky scarves...
Don’t you feel like construction and roadwork is happening everywhere these days? It feels as though not a day goes by without passing by a construction site or crew working on the side of the...
The Penn Stater’s home in Innovation Park makes it the perfect location for a business lunch (none of the hassle of downtown traffic or parking garages), slow Sunday brunches or a celebratory...