First Step to Blue-White Fun: Gameday Parking Info
Blue-White weekend is just over a month away, with the game set for Saturday, April 22 at 3 p.m. That means it’s time to start planning for one of the most important parts of the weekend: tailgating!
Whether you're arriving by car or RV, with or without season tickets, it's critical to have your parking planned out to avoid any setbacks on the big day.
Here's an easy guide to parking at Beaver Stadium for Blue-White weekend.
Season ticket/season parking holders
- No charge. All holders received a 2017 Blue-White parking permit along with their 2016 season tickets.
- Hang permit as you approach Beaver Stadium.
- Cars – able to park in Beaver Stadium preferred lots or Overnight RV lot on game day
- RVs – Must park in Overnight RV lot
- Overnight RV lot opens at 8 a.m. Friday, April 21
- Game days lots open at 8 a.m. Saturday, April 22
Cars and RVs (non-season ticket holders)
- $20, cash only
- Parking in Beaver Stadium outer lots
- Game day lots open at 8 a.m. Saturday, April 22
Overnight RVs (non-season ticket holders)
- $60, cash only
- Parking in Overnight RV lot
- Overnight RV lot opens 8 a.m. Friday, April 21
- $60, cash only
- Parking near Bryce Jordan Center
How to purchase parking permits
Due to the huge crowds, Penn State encourages fans to purchase their parking permits in advance. Those with pre-purchased permits will be able to park in the lots closest to Beaver Stadium, while those purchasing permits on game day will be parked in lots further from the stadium.
You can purchase parking permits at GoPSUsports.com by logging into your Account Manager or creating an account; or, by calling 1-800-NITTANY (weekdays, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.). Pre-purchase sales by phone/online end April 7 at 5 p.m.
You can purchase parking permits in person starting March 22 at the Bryce Jordan Center Ticket Office (weekdays, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.). In person sales end April 21 at 6 p.m.